Sunday, 13 October 2013

❤ October Glossybox ❤




Ooooh my October Glossybox came and it was like a late birthday present, I loved it. If you don't know what Glossybox is it is a monthly beauty subscription box, you can read more about it on their website - Glossybox. Here's what I got inside, I really was pleased with this box.





I was so excited to see this in my box, I love MeMeMe products so I'm eager to try this. It is also a beautiful colour for this season.



Normally I hate receiving perfume samples because they are normally scents I'd never go near but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it was Katy Perry's new scent! I sprayed it straight away and it smells so lovely, it's described as a 'charmingly playful yet lethally gorgeous Floriental fragrance' which is a beautiful description. It is a fruity and florally scent, it is the perfect blend and if you get the chance to go spray it then go and have a sniff, good job Katy!


I have been wanting to find a primer for the longest time and I was delighted to see this. I love Monu products, I use their eye gel,  so I am excited to see how well this works! 


I'm always up for trying new face cream, this one smells like lemons or lemony flutter cuticle butter from Lush which is my favourite scent. It also says it can be mixed with foundation to create a shine - control natural BB cream which is cool!


I had to read up a little on this product because I was unsure what it was, I believe it is a a bronzing skin serum that has good coverage. It has subtle shimmering particles that capture the light which is really cool, I'm thinking of maybe trying this as a cream bronzer and seeing how that works out!


Glossyboxes normally come with a little magazine which I love flicking through! Let me know if you receive Glossybox and let me know what you got in your box!

-Em 

6 comments:

  1. Nice post!
    xo
    Ana
    www.natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box doesn't look that exciting to me, it's mostly just samples? Disappointing. :( x

    Fernanda | Ferdie's Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? I love receiving samples, it gives me a chance to try things I'd never normally x

      Delete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion