Thursday, 24 October 2013

Outfit of the Day ❤ Casual LBD









Dress - H&M
Cardi - H&M
Tights - Primark
Bag - eBay

As you probably already know I LOVE this cardi, it is so beautiful, I am obsessed with it. I made this simple LBD casual by adding the bag and jumper, I also wore my Converse. This is a very comfy outfit, which is what I look for when choosing outfits. The panda bag was such a steal from eBay, I use it all the time! I love the H&M basic collection also, such bargains.

Have a fab day!
-Em
 ❤


10 comments:

  1. your bag is über cute!! and your outfit looks so comfy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your bag so much!!! I love Panda's xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that cardigan :)

    xx Vivi
    http://frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the panda bag! How cute?! And your cardigan is such a nice colour
    Loved reading your blog, I've followed you. Can't wait to read more xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit, I like how the LBD was toned down with the cardi, looks great <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loooove your cardigan!! Want to get one!

    Anna Czarina

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion