Saturday, 12 October 2013

Outfit of the Day ❤ Plum







Jeans - New Look (similar)
Boots - New Look

AHH I have whipped out the coloured jeans! I have not wore these jeans in years! I think they are the perfect colour for this season and I love them. I never really wear jeans but I think I'm going to start wearing them more this season. New Look jeans are always super comfy, they do however feel like jeans, you know you can get jeans that feel like soft leggings? These don't but they're still comfy. Also I bought so many new clothes recently with birthday money so look forward to some new outfits coming up!

-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion