Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Outfit of the Day ❤ Rainy Autumn Day

















Top - Primark
Cardigain - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Tights - Primark
Socks - Primark
Hat - Primark
Boots - Ebay

I decided I am going to start doing outfit posts with more interesting surroundings, the day I decided to do this it was raining haha, but that is British weather for you. I am loving the burgundy/wine red colour for this season as you can probably tell! I will most likely be featuring a lot more Primark in posts to come because they has a fabulous selection in right now, the hat was only £2! The colour on my nails is one of my favourites all year round.

When it started raining HAHAH!


Have a fab day! 
-Em

11 comments:

  1. Looove your beanie! That's my favorite color right now.

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute and this outfit suits you perfectly!
    Love your hair too!
    x
    http://velvetmojitos.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! So simple and pretty.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! You look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this colour.

    The surrounding are really nice and again, I like your hair in these photographs.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say

    x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion