Friday, 4 October 2013

Outfit of the Day ❤ Reach for the Stars





Top - Primark
Leggings - H&M
Socks - Primark
Boots - New Look

I never really wear leggings but I thought pairing this long top with them would create a much more casual look. I added the navy socks to add a little hint of colour and I think they look super cute with the little boots. I got my boots for £7 from New Look because they were on sale, but check out New Looks boots selection for this season they are so cute!
Let me know what you think of this outfit and what your favourite thing to wear in autumn is!
- Em ❤

9 comments:

  1. love your shirt sooo much. i love those prints and monochrome outfits are just my favourite.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. thanks!
    following you now!
    Kisses from VV!!

    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, love the top x

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top looks so lovely on you! Its the perfect length to wear with leggings. Great outfit post babes xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion