Thursday, 3 October 2013

Review ❤ Bourjois Healthy Mix




With one layer



With my Natural Collection Concealer





I have been seeing a lot of people raving about the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum so I finally caved in and bought it. This is my first impressions of the foundation.
The first thing I noticed before I even applied it to my face is that thing foundation smells amazing! I can't really explain the scent but it is very fruity, also there's something else in there too! I got the shade 51 Light Vanilla, the foundation is more on the yellow tone side but definitely not orange! The foundation is a gel based foundation which I think works out really well with my dry skin, it feels really moisturising on my skin. I applied this with my new Real Techniques brush, which I will also have a review on soon. I also tried applying it with my fingers the outcome was good but not as good as the RT brush. The coverage is light/medium, it is definitely easy to build up and it won't look cakey. The foundation is anti-fatigue so it make me instantly look more awake and glowing. If you have oily skin this foundation could be a problem as it can look shiny on my dry skin so it could be more shiny on oily skin. I do really like the formal of this and love the way it looks on my skin. It has amazing staying power, it stayed on my face for eight hours, without powder, until I removed it in the evening.
It gets 4 hearts from me! ❤❤❤❤

Hopefully this was some what helpful haha, I think I will be able to explain the application better in my brush review so keep your eyes peeled for that!
- Em  

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try the Healthy Mix Serum so it's good to know you liked it too! xx
    Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion