Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Review ❤ Real Techniques Expert Face Brush










I bought this brush completely spur of the moment but I am so glad I did, I got mine from boots. First time I used this it was make up changing, I will never go back to applying my foundation with my fingers. I apply my foundation in circular motions, it doesn't make my foundation streaky or anything like that. It blends my foundation into my skin flawlessly and makes it have such a nice finish. The brush itself doesn't absorb the foundation therefore no product it wasted. I love that it is Sam from the pixiwoo sisters on Youtube's line. These brushes are definitely worth the hype and the money, I am definitely going to be getting more from the line. Let me know which brush I should pick up next!

-Em

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the starter eye kit. I haven't touched any of my other shadow brushes since purchasing it. I haven't found this one in my stores yet, can't wait to get a hold of it!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally just bought these brushes- so this post was great!

    themandevillesisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brush is one of my favourites. I used to use a flat foundation brush with horrible, unmoving bristles and I was not happy with the finish it created. But this brush blends foundation like a dream

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say

    x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion