Saturday, 9 November 2013

Everyday School Make Up









Face


Eyes

All over the lid - 'Shy' MUA Undress Me Too 
In centre of the eye - 'Devotion' MUA Undress Me Too

Lips


This is my everyday school make up look, I keep it very minimal. I apply the golden eye shadow to the centre of my lid to open my eyes and make them bright, also to try and pretend I am more awake than what I am. The lip butter is my favourite, the flavour is incredible, good enough to eat! The make up lasts really well through out the day which is great! Also my skin has been really dry since the quick change in weather so ignore that!































Have a fab day!
-Em

7 comments:

  1. very nice and subtle make up! this is great for everyday indeed! <3

    Check out my latest outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks lovely, it's so subtle and natural it's great
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. kinda cool that you can wear make-up to school

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look just like my best friend when she was young :)

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really nice school look :)

    xx Jo Betty
    JoBettyB

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion