Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Frosted




Cardi - H&M (£15)
Top - H&M (£4)
Skirt - H&M (£4)
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Black Converse

Sorry about the H&M overload haha, I've been really loving H&M at the moment for their fab winter clothes. Also New Look have some really cute Christmas jumpers in ahhhh! I am looking forward to the holiday season, it is for sure my favourite time of the year I feel like everyone is in high spirits and it makes me feel warm (even thought its -1c outside) and fuzzy inside.























My nails are a nice mixture of glitter! Glitter polish has been my go - to this month!

Have a fab day!
-Emma

4 comments:

  1. I adore your mint green jumper *want*

    Lucie //Fatbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look, and I love your nails, the colour is so glitzy

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cardigan :)
    Http://AntheaBstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion