Saturday, 16 November 2013

I Adore




 One of my favourite eye shadow shades to play with is bronze, so this is how I created this look.




Crease - 'Tease' Naked 2 - Smoked out to create shadow and depth
Outer top and bottom lash line - 'Busted' Naked 2 - I applied this really close to the outer lash line
Centre of eye lid and inner bottom lash line - 'Half Baked' Naked 2 - I applied this top open up the eye
Inner Corner - 'Verve' Naked 2
Waterliner - 'Blackout' Naked 2
Mascara - Fat Cat MeMeMe

Sorry for the Naked 2 overload but it just goes to show how handy this palette is, it can create so many different looks! But remember if you don't have the Naked 2 palette check out the MUA Undress Me Too Palette it's a great dupe, check out my compassion post here.







Have a fab day lovelies!
- Emma

20 comments:

  1. Today's look really made your eye color pop! So talent :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bronze eyeshadows too, your tips are just awesome! I love the makeup you have created, it's just gorgeous! You are very beautiful girl! Lovely snapshots as well! Just started to follow you with GFC, hope you can follow me back;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so sweet of you!! Thank you x

      Delete
  3. I really love this look. Bronze looks amazing on you!
    Love, Eden xxx
    edenroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my naked basics palette, really want to get more :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that maybeline colour tattoo shade too, and i regonised it as soon as I saw it! It's amazing and it lasts so long! You look great and I love your lipstick!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha It's great isn't it? Thank you x

      Delete
  6. I use a bronze eyeshadow nearly everyday. Love it. You look great.

    Whimsical Allure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my fav shades! thank you xx

      Delete
  7. Such a pretty lipstick! I love Yves Rocher products xx
    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have the most beautiful eyes! Huge fan of the lippy colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have incredibly pretty eyes! Your whole face is so doll like it's quite wonderful.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice make up! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that lip colour looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this makeup is lovely! :)

    htto://thecosmochic.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion