Wednesday, 6 November 2013

I May Look Crazy in Mumma's Eyes






Eyes
Crease/Outer Corner - Mac 'Gazette Grey'
All over the lid + along the lower lash line- 'YDK' Naked 2
Inner corner + centre of eye - 'Verve' Naked 2
Waterline liner - Collection
Mascara - MeMeMe Fat Cat

This make up did me proud it lasted all night and did not budge!! 

Lips


After eating my lip stick did come but I just reapplied it and it lasted amazingly

This is a look I wore to a party recently, I wanted it to be a little bit more full on than what I normally wear so I thought why not! With Christmas and more fun festive events happening these next too months get ready for more dressed up looks.









 Hope you're having a fab day!
-Em

19 comments:

  1. Love the eyes! You could easily have this as a Christmas/New Year makeup look, love it! x

    http://meganruthxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe! you look gorgeous, love the eyeshadow!!

    J Y U K I M I

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing this Colour Tattoo shade on other people and look it looks great. But when I try it, it doesn't seem to work properly.

    I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong, just apply a little bit and blend it out nicely, I find using your finger works best!x

      Delete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your eyes are gorgeous!!


    francesca

    FRANK VINYL

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your lippie shade! might have to put it on my wishlist :) x

    hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a stunner Hun! That eyeshadow looks gorgeous on you.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your eyes so super gorgeous!! I can't believe how beautiful they are ! this shade looks great on you :)
    Would you mind checking out my blog? I just started again

    Andrea xx
    SavingSimplicity13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your lip colour is gorgeous - I love it, and I love Sleek's lipsticks xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  10. you and your make up are TOO gorgeous :)
    I mean seriously, your eyes are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shadow! It really makes your eyes pop. Colored eyes are my favorite but I got stuck with brown =( I just started my fashion/lifestyle blog.. hope you can stop by!

    -Rina xx

    www.andshedressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion