Sunday, 3 November 2013

Outfit of the Day ❤ Barmaid











Dress - Tobi.com
Shoes - eBay

This is a little more dressed up look to what I usually wear because this was for my friends surprise party, which was a success *YAAAY*. I love this Tobi dress, even though I had a bit of a disaster when one of the bars fell off but don't worry I managed to screw it back on hahah. Tobi is such a good website I'm glad I discovered it, when you sign up you get 50% off your first order which is amazing! These shoes from eBay are a pretty good price and are very comfy. I will have a post up soon about the make up I have on, which is again a little bit more full on from what I normally wear.

Hope you had a great weekend!
-Em❤

15 comments:

  1. this dress is fab x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a lovely blog.... I'm just getting into blogging so I've been checking out different ones for inspiration and yours is my favorite so far. I'd love if you'd check out mine at chiwello.blogspot.com and let me know what you think :) Incredible dress and shoes by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you!! I will be sure to check out your blog!xx

      Delete
  3. I love your outfit! So chic and lovely, the black erally suits you. It looks classy but not too Gothic. love :)

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely outfit!


    following :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shoes - they're so cute!!! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely outfit! its too beautiful.

    Best Regards
    Alina
    wet look leggings

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your eye makeup :) x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, just made a post about it!!x

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous dress! :)

    Best Regards
    http://www.cozmoo.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion