Sunday, 10 November 2013

Q&A #BritishBloggerSelection

For those of you who don't know I am part of the #BritishBloggerSelection that Ellie created, basically each week the blogs involved take part in a different themed post that she creates. If you're a British bog and this appeals to you then give her an email with your blog URL and your name!

This weeks post is a Q&A so lets jump into it! 

Question One: Why Do You Like blogging? I love blogging because its a way for me to learn new things about products and people, it's also my way of sharing my passions with other people. It is also a fab way to interact with others.
Question Two: How Did You Come Up With Your Blog Name? It's actually the name of a Essie nail polish, but I am obsessed with the idea of masquerade balls so that's got something to do with it!
Question Three: Where From The UK Do You Come From? Scotland!
Question Four: Favourite Colour? Mint green hands down! I also love pastel pink too.
Question Five: Do You Like Lana Del Ray? To be honest I've never really listened to her, is that bad? haha
Question Six: Hidden Talents That You Have? None haha
Question Seven: Celebrity Crush? I have so many haha, I love Nina Dobrev (and all the TVD cast), I have such a soft spot for Austin Butler and Douglas Booth as well!
Question Eight: Favourite Blog Of All Time? Lily! I love her blog, her style is amazing and her URL is my favourite.
Question Nine: What Made You Want To Join #BritishBloggerSelection? I got asked to and it sounded like a fab idea so I thought why not?

\That's it for the questions but remember to go check out Ellie for more details!

Have a fab day!
-Em

3 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers! xx

    beauty-in-things.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you named your blog after an Essie nail polish, so cool! :)

    www.bootyfurl.co.uk
    UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion