Thursday, 21 November 2013

Storm Warning



 Yes, yes the rumours are true I am wearing a black smokey eye!! I never create dark smokey eyes I normally use browns but I was going to a party and thought why not go all out?!







Base - Benefit Cream Eyeshadow in 'R.S.V.P'* I think if I used my colour tattoo in 'On and On Bronze' the colours would be more dark and smokey so I shall try that next time.
All over - 'Suspect' Urban Decay I blended this nicely together with Blackout so it was a soft transition.Wt
Waterline & Outer lower lash line - 'Blackout' UD
I also applied 'Suspect' to the middle of my bottom lash line and to brighten up the eye I applied 'Verve' from the Naked 2 Palette


For lips I applied a little dab of 'Cherry Me' Babylips







Have a fab day my lovelies!
-Emma xo

14 comments:

  1. Love your eye makeup. So pretty.
    Want to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, FB or Twitter? Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely girl

    theforestfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look, your skin looks flawless.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another really amazing post and I so like the eye makeup. Happy weekend dear!


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog


    - Facebook
    - Bloglovin
    - Instagram @whatkennyhearts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eye makeup is always so pretty!

    http://woodwinked64.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like wearing smokey eyes when I am going out too! Your makeup looks really great & you did a great job! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love you with a smoky eye, it looks great, you are so pretty too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion