Saturday, 23 November 2013

Welcome to the Family



























AHHHH!! I recently got this baby, the Canon 600d. I am so excited at the fact I got this, I've been saving up for so long for this and finally got it, I am in no way bragging about having this camera! I got it from Argos this is the camera bag and this is the link to the camera so you can go check it out. I am still getting use to it but I'm looking forward to my blog being better quality and I hope you're excited to!

Have a fab weekend!
-Emma



7 comments:

  1. wow! I cant wait to get one like this

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I am still saving money for this camera :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing!

    http://woodwinked64.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this looks amazing! This is top of my Christmas list haha :) xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello i like your blog..i'd like to invite you to my blog where u can find lots of delicious recipes, raw and vegan lifestyle, diary, photos, food n special and english articles (!) etc. If u like my blog feel free and let me know. Have a nice day :) xxx

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this post!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've wanted a DSLR for so long but other things just keep appearing :/
    Some day!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion