Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Winter Outfit Ideas

Who says that you can't dress cosy and cute in winter? It's all about finding the right coat, jumper, jeans and shoes for you!

Coats

1/2/3

I have noticed everyone seems to be getting the khaki green parkas with the white fluffy hoods (which I love) but I thought I would pick out some different parka style jackets, number 2 from Topshop is my favourite, I love the colour! They all look so comfy and would certainly keep you warm in the cold months. 


Knitwear

1/2/3

SWEATER WEATHER!! My favourite thing about winter, jumpers are so easy to dress up as well just stick a shirt under it and have the collars poking out the top. 

Bottoms

1/2/3


Skirts are always acceptable in winter just add some tights, coloured ones to add a pop, and you're keeping them legs of yours warm. Number 3 is one that can be dressed up, I think it would be beautiful with a cropped sweater and some basic heels. 


Footwear

1/2/3

I've noticed chunky grunge boots are in this season like 1&2, I picked out 2 because they look like dupes of the Jeffrey Campbell cut out boots I've been seeing a lot in the land of blogging. I think number 3 are so cute and will give you a bit of height, perfect for me haha! 



Accessories 

1/2/3


Every winter outfit needs a comfy accessory like these, I am obsessed with number 1, it is so classy and can be very dressy.

I hope you enjoyed looking at these beautiful clothes and it put you in the mood to go shopping haha!
-Emma xoxo


13 comments:

  1. i need to buy a cute winter/christmas jumper. they are so adorable and soooo festive.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are my favourite thing about Christmas :) x

      Delete
  2. love the parkas you picked out better xoxo
    http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics, and I just love the second pair of boots, gorgeous

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks I love the scarf, it would make a very nice christmas present!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx for visit honey! You have a nice blog ;-)
    Great ideas for winter :-D
    Bisou

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the boots, have an obsession atm haha, and the christmas items are too cute! would love you to check out my blog!

    http://www.mini-elle.co.uk/

    collette xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfits/ideas!, I have 4 outfit ideas for christmas on my blog too if you want to check it out :)

    http://wondererofeverything.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first pair of boots!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion