Friday, 29 November 2013

You Don't Know


This is a fresh, bright wintery make up look! I was in a hurry to get ready so this look is perfect for when you're in a rush. It is again featuring my Naked 2 palette, I know I use it a lot but hopefully I will be getting new make up pieces for Christmas so put your recommendations in the comments!




1. YDK all over the lid, I also took it right along my lower lash line.
2. Chopper in the inner corner and on the centre of my eye to open them up.

For mascara I used Yves Rocher which I loveeee! It extends the lashes and doesn't smudge.

On my lips I just put my Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia to apply a little bit of moisture on the cold days. 












Have a fab day!!
-Emma




8 comments:

  1. wow such a lovely post! great job x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous eye colour, looks incredible, you do your make-up beautifully xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how little makeup you have on, you look so stunning! you don't even need it at all though, obviously. xx

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty, fresh look! This makes me want to pick up the Naked 2 palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Beautiful eyes! =)
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simple eyeshadow look! It's gorgeous! Must try that out myself!

    Madeline - Wonderland In A Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice eyeshadow, I love these colours! And you have wonderful eyes! :O

    I'm talking about travelling and life, come have a look ;)
    journeyofalonelybird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion