Tuesday, 24 December 2013

A Lazy Festive Day





Jumper - Primark          PJ's - Primark (£5!)         Boots - New Look

This outfit is something I'd wear to a Christmas party...or maybe just on a festive lazy day chilling in the house! P.s I don't normally wear make up on lazy days when I'm not leaving the house but I was taking pictures for a holiday look which is already up HERE. The outfit really doesn't match but when you're lazing about the house who cares?! Here's what I tend to do when I'm having a cosy day in





I make my room all cosy by having a Christmassy candle lit and my fairy lights on, for details on my festive room click HERE.


I will also be blogging and listening to some music, or I will be catching up on my favourite TV series, I recently started watching The Tomorrow People and it is A-MAZ-ING!! Or of course watch a Christmas movie...ELF!!

I will also paint my nails because that's something I love doing and I find it really relaxing.

Have a fab day! - Emma, xoxo 


9 comments:

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion