Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Daylight








Eyes

Outer Half of lid and outer lower lash line - Busted from Naked 2
Mascara - Falsies 

Lips

Cargo 'Las Vegas Strip' It adds such a pretty shimmer to the lips, I love it!







You should totally follow my Instagram - @emmmairving. Also my beautiful phone case is from SighhDesigns please check out Polly's website her designs are so unique and she is so talented, her Instagram is @Pollyvdsz 

Hope you guys are having the best December and Merry Christmas - Emma xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I love your eye makeup! copper tones really suit you,
    also your phone case is way too cute!
    Merry Christmas!
    Xx!
    L
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!
    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re skin is flawless, gorgeous!! :-) xx

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion