Saturday, 21 December 2013

Festive Room Tour

One thing I love about the holiday season is being able to decorate my room all cute and festive, so this is how I achieved it this year!


My bed sheets, bed throws and pillows are all from Asda, along with the LED lights.



Christmas Cookie from Yankee Candle is probably my favourite thing about Christmas, I think it is the most perfect scent ever! The Christmas tree holder for the candle is from a garden centre but is available HERE, It fits perfectly into my room because it's mint green! 

To spruce up my make up desk I added a little Christmas tree, lights, an old Christmas Lush gift box and my I <3 Madrid ornament! 






This is my family Christmas tree, just thought I'd show you guys. I'm obsessed with the way lights look out of focus.

Hope you enjoyed having a nosey at my room, if there's any questions you have about my room feel free to leave them in the comments or check out my full room tour HERE.
-Emma xoxo


5 comments:

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion