Sunday, 1 December 2013

Gift Guide for Her - Under £15

December...is that you??
Stuck for presents to get her for Christmas? Her being your mum, sister, girlfriend! Here are some easy gifts that I'm sure she would love!




A lady that's into writing or art? Somewhere to keep her stationary, or for the beauty girl to keep her make up brushes or products?! The design is so adorable and perfect for storing bits & bobs.



Now I know my mum loves making notes and lists, so this is perfect for her! The pattern on these are so pretty. These are such pretty stocking fillers!




The fashion chick! You can't really go wrong with buying a scarf, especially a tartan one. Buying accessories is much easier than buying a top or jeans, because most of the time you might buy it and it doesn't fit or its not really their style.



Okay try and tell me this isn't the cutest ring holder! I am in love, I know if I received this I'd be a happy bunny, pun intended.



Again this is adorable, such a delicate piece and would look fantastic on someone's make up desk, it's very inexpensive too!


This is such a fun and thoughtful present, why not put your favourite picture of you and your friends in it or you and your mum? I know my mum (and dad) love receiving these so I'm sure your loved one will like it too!

Another idea would be to make up a hamper of beauty/makeup products for them, a random mixture of different products and travel sized minis, I'm sure they'd love it.

Have a wonderful December and let me know in the comments what you're getting your loved ones this Christmas.
-Emma xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Nice post and nice blog! Would you like to follow each other.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tartan scarf..
    May even buy it for myself!
    New bloglovin follower:) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tree is the cutest!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that jewellery tree. It would look so cute in my bedroom!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love the bunny ring holder! Great picks! :)
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion