Friday, 20 December 2013

Happily






Eyes

This is the make up look I went with for the Christmas dance I attended recently. I started with the eyes to avoid fall out, as I would be dancing I didn't want my eye make up to get everywhere so I used On and On Bronze Colour Tattoo as a base, with a fluffy brush I put Tease from Naked 2 through my crease to act as a transition colour this means when I apply the black it wont look as harsh. From Naked 2 again I took Suspect all over my eye lid, then I started too build up the smokey-ness(?) by using Blackout through the outer corner. I also applied Blackout and Suspect under my lower lash line and Blackout in the water line, to brighten up the look I applied Verve to the inner corner. For mascara I used my new one which is Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express I must say I am very impressed with it and the way it made my lashes look. 

Face

I used the Max Factor Face Finity Foundation it is one of my all time favourite foundations the texture is so lovely and makes my skin look even without feeling like there's a million products on it. I covered up them dark circles under my eyes using the famous Natural Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, which is a dream product. To add some colour to my face I dusted my face with the MUA Bronzer

Lips

Just to add a little bit of sheen and colour to my lips I used Las Vegas by Cargo.

I apologise for the pictures not looking that great, trying to take pictures with no natural lighting is hard!! Hope you're having a fab day! - Emma, xoxo

6 comments:

  1. ahhh! You have the prettiest eyes! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes look gorgeous! I love the On and On Bronze Colour Tattoo, one of my favs!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love it too I use it all the time x

      Delete
  3. Your eye make-up looks amazing! I'm so rubbish at blending eyeshadow x

    Mapped Out | Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion