Saturday, 28 December 2013

I Recommend...Alexa Chung 'IT'







I am thinking of starting a little series on my blog called 'I Recommend' where I make a post about something I love and recommend you guys try out too. To kick this off I am recommending this fantastic book I received at Christmas, it is 'IT' by Alexa Chung. Being a complete fashion lover this book was perfect for me, Alexa talks about her fashion icons, she gives fashion and make up tips and there is a bit about her past too! It is such an easy but interesting read filled with gorgeous pictures. I love Alexa's style of writing, it is so casual and laid back so it feels like she's have a conversation with you at some points. I really look up to Alexa as one of my style icons so this book made me love her even more so. The front cover is beautiful, wouldn't you agree? Also the pictures in the book are surrounded by a mint green border, the whole colour scheme of the book is wonderful. I highly recommend this book to you all.

Where can I find the book?


Have a good day!! - Emma, xoxo 


8 comments:

  1. i got this for christmas so i can't wait to start reading it!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the recommend idea :)

    following your blog with GFC now, please check out mine....

    Love, Leonita
    http://blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this book, and I really didn't like it :( I liked the photos in the book though! xx

    Gem // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww really? why did you not like it?!

      Delete
  4. I’m glad you've recommended this book as I was too and frowing about getting it. I love your pics too. Looks like a great coffee table book!! :-) xx

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I really want this book! Lovely post :)

    http://comichellex.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion