Monday, 30 December 2013

Sales Haul

Last night I decided to go check out the sales that shops had on and I ended up picking up a few things.

LUSH


Lush has the best Christmas sales in my opinion, this year it was 50% off all of their Christmas range, which is amazing!! 


Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb - £1.70 each 
These smell soooo good, I've not used one yet but I've heard it makes your bath water a pretty colour!


Golden Wonder Bath Bomb - £ 1.75
This is one of my favourite Christmas Bath Bombs, it makes your water the prettiest shade of blue and it smells divine. 


The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar - £1.48
I cannot wait to use this, to me this little guy smells like Pop in the Bath which is my favourite bubble bar!

BOOTS

I didn't really buy anything from boots sale but I had a gift card to use here so I picked up a few things.


Barry M were having spend over £6 and receive a free nail varnish, the sparkly silver one.


I thought this colour was stunning and so interesting that I had  to pick it up so I could try it out!






I've always wanted to try these so I will let you know what I think of them.

PRIMARK


Cosy Socks - £2.00
I can never go to Primark without picking up a packet of these.


PJ Bottoms - £3 in the sale
These are sooo soo cute, the colour is perfect and the little cuff detailing at the bottom is adorable.



Lace Blazer - £7!! on sale 
This is going to be so gorgeous in the summer.

NEW LOOK



Teal Top - £3
Lace Crop Top - £2


Let me know in the comments if you went sale shopping and got something exciting!!
-Emma, xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Wow, you got some great deals! That blazer is gorgeous :)


    FASHIONARTED
    http://www.fashionarted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great Christmas sale shopping haul. You've picked up so many gorgeous bits. We have similar taste in lots of things too :-)

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion