Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Santa Baby




Top - Boohoo
Skirt - New Look
Shoes - Primark (£14)
Tan Tights - Primark (£2)

Last night was my school Christmas Dance and it was an amaaaaazing night! This is what I wore, normally people tend to wear dresses but I decided to go for a top and skirt, I really liked it! I must admit I didn't last very long in my shoes because I was dancing a lot but they weren't uncomfortable. I will have a post up on my make up, even though I didn't get any decent pictures of it as I was rushing about haha.

 Let me know in the comments what you'll be wearing to a Christmas party or on Christmas day?

Hope you have a good day!
-Emma xoxo

10 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute simple outfit :)

    http://www.missmorganxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the entire outfit, its really my kind of style, very chic but young too, your shoes are amazing!

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you, they were such a bargain!x

      Delete
  4. Cute blog! Followed :)
    agdoesmakeup.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion