Friday, 6 December 2013

Tale as old as time





I promise I'm going to start doing more interesting eye looks I always just stick to neutral colours haha.

For this look I put Busted - N2 on the outer corner of my eye lid and then smoked it out a little. I put a little bit of Snakebite - N2 over that but focused on the applying near the lash line. In the centre of my eye lid I put YDK which is one of my favourite colours from Naked 2 and then put some of Half Baked in the inner corner. I repeated this order along my lower lash line so Busted on the outer - Half Baked in the inner. I also have Blackout on along my waterline. For mascara I used my Great Lash. For a hint of colour I put on my MeMeMe Cherub's Blush Lip Tint, my lips were a bit dry so later on I applied some lip balm so ignore the chapped lips, lavvely.







Have a fabulous day lovelies!
-Emma xoxo 


24 comments:

  1. nice look
    the last pic......haha!

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee I really love this look! And your hair is so pretty! <3

    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look dear :)
    I like hairstyle too
    http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous! I love the touch of gold in the inner corners of the eyes. xx



    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin | twitter | pinterest | facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post , this colour really suits you!,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great make up and your hair is soo cool as well!
    Love your blog!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty look I will definitely be re-creating it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so dainty and cute!

    The eye shadows you've used suit you so well and you have perfect skin. I feel so cheated that Urban Decay Naked eye shadows barely look pigmented against my skin but they look lovely on other people.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your skin is so flawless and radiant!
    elizabethsophiee x

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look just so beautiful, dear <3

    please visit my blog) what do you think about following each other? just let me know)
    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion