Wednesday, 29 January 2014

A Touch of Green




What better way to kick off a day than coffee and a book?!?






Base 

Primer - Pore Fessional
Bronzer - Hoola by Benefit

Eyes

All over lid - 'Dreamy' from MUA Undress Me Too Palette I smoked it out and then applied it the outer half of my lower lash line

Lips


I've been trying to change up my eye shadow lately and get a little bit more creative with it. I love the way green and brown help to bring out my eyes. The green is pretty subtle but it's a start for me, I promise I will start creating more interesting looks haha. Also, my fluffy baby pink jumper is from George at Asda I may or may not have stolen it from my mum's wardrobe...thanks mum ;)




The skirt is from H&M!! They're my favourite.


Have a good day and let me know what kind of posts you'd be interested in seeing on my blog in the future.
BYEEE!! xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Nice look!

    rubyblogi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! :) xx

    http://lemondedecami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty eye look! I think green eyeshadow looks great on everyone! I consider an earthy green to be an essential 'neutral' haha!
    Love that sweater too :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyeshadow is amazing! :D
    Great blog post!
    Ellie,xx
    http://elephantstoriesandmore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is soooo pretty.. I miss my ombre now! xx
    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty doll, love your hair and makeup. Love the outfit too - that fluffy jumper is so cute!

    The Belle Narrative - Enter my fabulous MAC Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the eyeshadows and super fluffy jumper!
    I love your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Check out the post here: http://messingwithadreamer.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so lovely! I like the eyemakup a lot.




    xoxo;
    Glitter DailyBeauty Blog


    - Facebook
    - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting creative with colours is definitely not easy! I've been oh so very loyal to my neutrals since I started makeup preferring to go all out on blush or lipstick and sometimes both, more is more? Not always, haha. I've slowly been introducing orangey shades and even a yellow! Having blue eyes makes these the most flattering colours. Still not easy though.
    Hope you had an amazing day! Although starting the day off the way you did how could you not? :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks gorgeous here - so much volume!!! :) Great post!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your makeup always looks on point!
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an absolute babe! The dip dye looks hotttt xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion