Sunday, 19 January 2014

Easy DIY Nail Art

I thought I would share with you guys my go to nail art. It requires no special tools and it takes 5 minutes to do!

All you will need is white nail polish, a selection of coloured nail polish, nail varnish remover, cotton buds and a piece of card to mix the nail polish and the remover together.

I used:


First off paint all your nails white and wait for them to dry.


Put your first colour on the piece of card, dip the cotton bud in nail polish remover and the dip it in the nail polish. Mixing the nail polish and nail polish remover dilutes the nail polish this helps all the colours you're about to apply mix together.


Repeat the previous step with all your colours, you could leave it here but I love finally applying white over the top using the same technique because it really just sets the look.

That is it! So simple, so easy, I love doing this nail art because it looks like it should take longer but it honestly doesn't! Try it out and let me know how it works for you. -Emma, xoxo 


4 comments:

  1. That looks so cool! Will definitely be giving that a go. I love it with the pastel colours you've used! xx

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I love your blog and your posts are so good! I'm a new blogger and would love it if you could check out my blog and maybe give it a follow? :) http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea. :)
    I'd love to stay connected. Following you now, follow back? :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion