Friday, 3 January 2014

I Recommend...Bourjois Smoky Eyes Trio





I received this lovely trio for Christmas, I love wearing neutral colours on my eyes and this is the perfect trio to create lots of different looks, this trio is called Nude Ingenu 04. It comes with a double ended applicator which I've not used but it feels so soft, unlike most applicators that come with eye shadows. I think after owning the Naked 2 palette it's really hard for eye shadows to live up to its pigmentation, this is pigmented, not as pigmented as N2 but the colours are build able which I love, I used it once with my On and On Bronze Color Tattoo underneath and the colours appeared very pigmented. The colours are long lasting with or without a base. This trio can create many different looks, it is compact so this would be a good travel item. It comes in many different colours which I'm interested in trying out!

Where can I get this?

Boots

Have you tried this out? What do you think?

-Emma, xoxo

21 comments:

  1. I love the Bourjois eye shadows, they are easy to work with, build well and last all day - lovely subtle shades :O)! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like the type of colors I'd love! Need to try this out :)

    By the way, thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm so glad I found yours because it's lovely! I definitely followed you :)

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely! I love this little series you're doing! I wish we had Bourjois in the US :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh thank you!! Maybe you will one day! xx

      Delete
  4. Those colors are so pretty for autumn/ winter times ! i love it ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like Bourjois products and eyeshadows are also a winners in my books - I have a similar set but for dark, black smoky eye.

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too!! I really want to try the darker set xx

      Delete
  6. This palette looks so pretty!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks like a lovely trio!

    helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh that's really pretty! I mentioned you in my favorite bloggers list on my blog! :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loves those colours! you can make a lot of lovely different eye make-up :)
    x
    Geek’s diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning shades - how pigmented are they?!?! wow! xx

    Candy Cosmetics | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look lovely! Love bourjois make up!
    E, x

    http://loveisrealbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. theyre such nice colours, thanks for the helpful tutorial!
    amberblogposts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion