Monday, 10 February 2014

Current Faves

I think it's too late for me to do my January faves so I'm going to show you things I have been loving for a while now! 


I always wash my hair when I feel it getting oily so I don't use this dry shampoo instead of washing but I use it to give my hair volume. This gives your hair a bit of texture so your hair has something to play with. It is a white powder however if you massage it in well to your hair the grey cast goes away.


I got this mini Hoola in a gift set and was so excited to give it a shot. Let me tell you it has not disappointed and I can completely see why it gets the hype it does. It is the perfect matte colour and doesn't leave your cheeks looking muddy as it blends in so well. I am definitely going to purchase the full size. 


I am such a green lover and this is perfect. It applies opaque in one coat and dries in no time. The Gelly range from Barry M is brilliant as the nail polish wears for such a long time.


Like the Hoola bronzer I have heard people rave about this mascara and I was so keen to try it. I really enjoy this mascara it doesn't smudge under my eyes which is something I hate in mascaras. The wand it also very unique and amazing at applying the mascara evenly, the round top is amazing at getting the inner lashes.


MUA is one of my favourite drugstore brands as it is very affordable. I picked up this lipstick not realising it was matte but I'm very pleased it is. The consistency is lovely and the product applies nice and easy. This colour in particular is build able I personally like dabbing it on lightly and blending it out with my finger to add a flush of colour. I am 100% going to track down the red matte lipstick from this brand as you cannot go wrong for £1! 


If you're a follower of my makeup posts then you will know I always use this as it is one of my favourite foundations. It is the perfect match for my pale skin. It claims to be a 3 in 1 and it does live up to that claim. It lasts a very long time and is medium to high coverage. I have however ran out of this so I will be purchasing a new foundation so let me know what drugstore one you recommend?

Let me know what your favourites are in the comments!! 
-Emma, xoxo


15 comments:

  1. I love greenberry! Such a great colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Benefit products, I so want to try Hoola!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got one of those MUA lipsticks in a dark berry shade, for £1 they're amazing! Loving the shade of the nail varnish too! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post! :) The MUA lipsticks sound great! I wonder if I can order them online....

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the Benefit They're Real mascara - it really does what it says on the tin!!
    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pick dear !! i love Benefit they're real mascara :) would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your blog! Following you now, hope you visit and follow my blog as well!♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great favourites doll :) I've been dying to try the Benefit They're Real Mascara and I agree with Hoola, gotta love it! ;)

    x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i adore that barry m shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a £150 high-end skincare giveaway on my blog here, if you fancy entering!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello dear. you have very nice blog. I love it <3
    tell me what about follow each other, I always follow back so let me know (>‿♥)
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Barry M Gelly nail varnishes!! I love your blog...that is why I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, for the full details and rules go to this website! http://janiepiedani.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html
    Well done on your nomination ,you deserve it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Might pick up a MUA Matte lipstick xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion