Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Twirling


In this 'tutorial', if that's what you could call these posts?, I will be showing you how the wonderful Barry M Dazzle Dust looks when applied wet and let me just tell you it looks magical.



Base

I applied Max Factor Face Finity with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. This is one of my favourite combinations. I get my brushes from Amazon as they are heaps cheaper on there than in Boots.

I use Bourjois Bronzing Powder all over my face to add a bit of colour and Hoola by Benefit to contour my cheeks. Applied using these two brushes from the Real Techniques Face Kit.


To add a natural flush of colour to my face I took Sleek 'Pixie Pink' and applied a small dusting of that.


I recently rediscovered Rimmel Wake Me Up and I LUUUUV it. It applies and blends so easy and creates and extremely gorgeous highlight to the tops of my cheek bones.

Eyes


Of course I use Seventeen Brow's That for the brows as it is perfect. I use it every single day I wear makeup without fail!

Through the crease of my eyes I used this matte brown colour from my Sleek Storm Palette to create some depth to my eyes.

Taking this flat brush from Forever 21 I wet it with water and then picked up some of the Barry M Dazzle Dust '39'. It applied like liquid copper and had a shiny wet look about it but soon dried. I love the Dazzle Dust because it does not smudge all about the place or crease which is fab. I'm sure it would look gorgeous with other eye shadows on top.

For mascara I applied a few coats of my Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express love love love this mascara.

Lips

I paired the eye shadow with this red lip using the Bourjois Color Boost in 'Red Sunrise'. I am really enjoying this lip product it applies shiny but after a while it turns slightly matte.



As always the products used are linked above so you can so have a nosey at them! Let me know if you've tried any of these products and what you thought?!?

Have a fab day - Emma, xoxo

15 comments:

  1. You look stunning, I adore the eyeshadow colour!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! Your hair looks amazing too! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair and eye make-up1 You look beautiful:)
    Jessie @ www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous make up and hair! Really love Bourjois products and the lipstick looks amazing!

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use literally every single thing you've just mentioned! I love your hi arm you look beautiful!

    Alexandraindia - http://iridescentindia/blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. such gorgeous hair and makeup! loveeee that bourjois lip pencil on you! and that eyeshadow is so gorgeous :) i really want to check out that sleek blush!

    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to use dazzle dusts all the time but haven't gone near them in years - you've inspired me to get my old ones out now!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so stunning! The dazzle dust is a beautiful colour <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing! ok you gotten me kind of jelly. I definitely need to stop being lazy and do my makeup haha
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion