Sunday, 2 March 2014

February Glossybox 2014



Firstly, I apologise for the lack of posts on my page I have been so busy with school and I just couldn't find a minute to make a post but I wanted to get this up considering it's now March. So here is my February Glossybox! 




I must admit I had no idea what this was at first but I believe it is a hair gum that can slick back fly - aways and give your roots some volume. This is a full sized product which is very exciting. I was a little nervous to put this in my roots as I thought it would make them look greasy but it really doesn't! I work it into my fingers and then I work it through the roots to create instant volume. It has a subtle smell but nothing over powering.

Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer - Full Size £14

Normally when I see body lotions in Glossyboxes I don't get excited but then I saw this was sparkly AND smelt like cherry blossom I couldn't wait to give it a try. This isn't a full sized product however it is the perfect tester size at 100ml. The shimmer is pretty subtle and doesn't feel too gritty when applying it to the skin. 

Endora Eyelashes - Full Size £3.90

I am probably the worst person at applying lashes but I do love receiving them from this brand! This pair are a little bit dramatic and fake looking but I'm sure I will find the perfect occasion to wear them...if I can actually apply them hahah. Also if you got to Eldora Shop  and type in the code eldoraglossy at checkout you can get 10% off the code runs out 15/03/14!


Ciate is one of my favourite nail varnish brands so I was very pleased to see this full sized product in the box. I'm not a huge fan of wearing reds on my nails but I'm sure I will wear this because I love the formula of these polishes. It is in the shade 'Red Hot Chili'.


I love getting new lipsticks and I don't own one by this brand or in the dark colour. I was a bit apprehensive about putting it on because the colour is so dark but I applied a little and dabbed it out with my finger. I must say was unaware it was from Maybelline until I read the card included in glossybox as it only says the name in small print, the packaging feels slightly cheap but I guess that can be expected from a drugstore product.


Lindt Lindor Treat Bar - Extra Treat

YAAY chocolate, you can't really go wrong with chocolate unless you're allergic... 
Also if you want 25% off Lindor chocolate go to Lindt shop and use the code Glossybox that expires 30/09/14 so you have plenty of time.

I really recommend Glossybox to you but bare in mind they boxes aren't always products you may want but certainly give them a try.

Again, I apologise for slacking in the post department as soon as this week at school is over I should hopefully get back into it.

Lots of love, Emma xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I love the body shimmer, lashes and the nail polish! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i just know that i must have glossy box! awesome ♥

    Dots & Laces

    Facebook - Dots & Laces

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that body shimmer. I may just need to go shopping now. Great post!
    Beth x

    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cite polish looks really pretty! And you shouldn't be scared of the maybelline lipstick. I bet that it looks beautiful with your skin tone!! Give it a shot, you might be surprised!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always find myself lusting after the UK version of Glossybox. I hope someday to try that Toni & Guy product - their Sea Salt spray is a favorite. Fabulous box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to start getting the glossy box, but I just keep putting it off! All the stuff you got looks really good though, and it's so cute that they put chocolate in too!<3

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to buy that Toni&guy because their products are really great! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been contemplating purchasing the GlossyBox and the products they have included do seem really nice! I love Ciate!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was really disappointed with Feb's box :( their boxes just aren't as good as they used to be xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really so cute and awesome post.Looking so amazing and awesome .
    medium hairstyles 2014

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion