Friday, 28 March 2014

Lilac & Marshmallow


This is the makeup I created to wear with this outfit. I wanted my makeup to look fresh and spring-y and I love the way the lip colour complements my lilac dress.




Base

Foundation - Max Factor Face Finity mixed with a bit of L'oreal True Match
Bronzer - Hoola by Benefit

Eyes




All over and along the lower lash line - Barry M Dazzle Dust '39'
Smoked out through crease and in the corner of the lower lash line - 'Snakebite' from Naked 2
Tide line eye liner - Barry M 



Lips








TGIF!!! Hope you all enjoy the weekend! xoxo


13 comments:

  1. I love the lipstick. It suits you very well :D

    xx Vivi
    www.daintyhummingbird.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink lippy looks fabulous on you!

    www.fashionicide.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, LOVE that lip color!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely :)

    kkelllyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makeup look suits you perfectly! :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your nails are perfect! Great post :)

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute natural look! xx

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flawless makeup! I love the shadow around your eyes!

    Now following your lovely blog on Bloglovin'
    Tsui.
    Fashion Ganache.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look! You're so pretty!!
    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look! Amazing! Please visit my blog :) www.honeydewreviews.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion