Thursday, 13 March 2014

Viberent Lips


I'm not really one for wearing bright colours on my lips I was clearly feeling wild today!



Base


Foundation - True Match L'oreal has anyone tried this foundation? I'm unsure if I like it or not
Bronzer - Hoola by Benefit
Highlighter - Wake Me Up Rimmel

Eyes




I apply MUA 'Tranuil' to the inner half of the eye lid


Next, taking the Sleek Storm Palette I use the dark green on the outer half of my eye lid.


Back too the MUA Undress Me Too Palette I take 'Dreamy' and smoke that out through the crease.


As for mascara I use my lovely They're Real by Benefit and I actually did have to clarify my lashes are real while wearing this mascara, 10 points to Benefit for making a brilliant mascara.




Lips

I first off applied MUA in shade 13 then over the top I put on Sleek 'Amped'


* I hope that out of place bit of lipstick doesn't annoy you as much as it annoys me haha*

Also an 'Ask Em' will be up soon so leave me questions below! I'm nearly at 2,000 followers on Instagram too so if you followed me over there that'd be fab @emmmairving

Have a beautiful day lovies <3
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Lovely look ! Love the eyes and lips too !

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving a bright lip lately too :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! You are adorable!! That lip color looks amazing on you!!

    xo Amy
    www.urbanfrill.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect look for Spring <3
    http://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour, and great pictures!!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stunning, I love that lipstick combination so much! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that lipstick combination is AMAZING! Really need to get my hands on that sleek lipstick!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lipstick is so amazing! I love the MUA eyeshadow palette, it's my go-to! x

    http://handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion