Saturday, 26 April 2014

DIY Pastel Phone Case


I was really wanting a new, unique phone case and then this idea came to me. If you've saw this nail art post then you'll know this is one of my favourite nail designs so I used the same technique on this plain white phone case from eBay.

You will need :-


A plain white phone case - eBay
Nail polish remover 
Cotton Buds 
A piece of card
Nail colours of your choice


L-R
Natural collection - Crystal Clear
Revlon - Cafe Pink
Sinful Colours - Glass Pink, Purple Diamond and Snow Me White
NYC - Raindrop
Rimmel London - Breakfast in Bed


Start by picking your first colour and applying a little drop to the card then take your cotton bub and dip it into your polish remover. 

Dip the cotton bud with polish remover into your polish to dilute it.

Dab the watered down polish around your phone case.

Repeat the above steps with your other colours.


Finally, seal in the design with your clear polish. That is it! Super simple & easy.


I've had this case for a week now and it hasn't chipped or anything which is so fab!!


Hopefully you guys go and recreate this case! If you do let me know in the comments.
- Emma xoxo

14 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous!

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks awesome! I never wouldve guess it was a DIY case! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really nice blog and I follow you :)
    I hope you can follow me back :)
    http://chic-and-everything.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so cute, I'm gonna try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great DIY, that phone case looks really pretty! :)

    Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh it looks so so pretty! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous idea! Love the look of the finished item :)

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so good, never would have guessed it was a DIY job.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is amazing! what a fab idea! Looks so professional xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this looks so gorgeous Emma... you could totally sell these! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just browsing by & stumbled upon your lovely blog - I love how beautiful it looks, plus you post about interesting things I can relate to! Following you via GFC now, keep in touch ! :) xoxo

    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion