Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Roses are...

Top - eBay
Skirt - H&M
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Black Converse...I forgot to take a picture in them...

I had the top tied up but later I realised I prefer it hanging loose for a more causal look. The top was so cheap from eBay it's super similar to the Wildfox sweater but obviously it isn't as soft.

I actually spent most of the day spring cleaning my room and I'm so happy with how my desk looks :)

Hope you have all started your spring cleaning haha! If you have Instagram make sure you give me a follow @emmmairving xx


  1. I love the top :) x

  2. I'm well into my spring clean at this point but I still have so much to sort out. I love how you've put your lush bubble bars in a jar!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

  3. Such a cute outfit, and I love how organized you are! Spring cleaning is always such a good time :)

    x leah symonne x

  4. Such a cute outfit! I love floral

  5. ooooh lovely outfit, really loving the jumper - its so cute! xo

  6. I love the sweater, i agree it is really similar to the ones that wildfox do! Now following you on gfc and bloglovin'

    Rose xo

  7. I spring cleaned (half of) my room this week and feel so much better for it! Lovely outfit :) xx

  8. such a cute look and i love your desk space :)

    helen at

  9. the top looks so cute on you. i had the same but i wasn't wearing it at all so i gave it to my sister. i maybe have to borrow it from her.

  10. Love the Spring-y outfit, can't believe the top is from Ebay, what a steal! x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

  11. loving your outfit,cool blog!!
    check out my blog and follow if you like!!

  12. Ooh wow our dressing tables are practically the same! We even have so many of the same items haha. Gorgeous outfit!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

  13. This outfit is so pretty and your desk is so neat and tidy compared to mine haha!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

  14. i love this outfit! you look so pretty and your hair is gorgeous! I am such a sucker for fairy lights and spotted yours! love them! Also spotted the cute panda bag on the back of your door:p thank you very much for passing by my blog btw! i really appreciate it:) x
    | Life as a Petite |

  15. i absolutely love he outfit, you look stunning. Also your desk looks so cute. I've just followed your blog via GFC and i would be so greatful if you could check out my new blog x

    Sarah |

  16. This post is lovely :)
    I have just made a new blog about beauty, fashion and a little bit of everything really hehe!
    I would appreciate it so much if you could show my blog some love by following me, commenting or even liking my post! Thankyou for your time, I hope we can be blogger friends haha :)
    Anna xoxox

  17. I love the simplicity of this outfit.i love this outfit..Thanks for sharing a beautiful and high quality information.I am watching Women Dresses . Its interesting ..


Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion