Sunday, 20 April 2014

Spring Chick


HAPPY EASTER!!

Insert cute chick emojis


because that is what this makeup look is inspired by.




I start with MeMeMe Beat The Blues Pink Pearl as a primer even though this is not meant to be a primer I used this as one to give me a glow under my foundation.

For foundation, concealer and powder I use the Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything Kit.

I applied two pumps of the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation with the Expert Face Brush from Real Technique all over my face. For the Concealer I used Boi-ing 01 I put it on with my fingers because I feel it melts into my skin more. Using the brush that comes with the kit I applied the Hello Flawless powder under my eyes to set the concealer. The foundation is so dewy and brightening I love it already.

Bronzer I used MUA Bronzed Perfection which is so inexpensive and really fab!


For brows I used Seventeen Brows That with an angled brush.

yellow second from left

second row from the bottom third in from the left

All over my eyes I used two colours from my 120 eBay Palette I mixed together.

Using this Natural Collection in 'White Opal' I blend this above the yellow to create a subtle gradient.

In my inner corner I applied Daniel Sandler in 'ICE' to make my eyes look brighter.

On my waterline I applied white eyeliner by Natural Collection  to make my eyes look wider and more awake.

I used two coats of the Maybelline The Falsies for mascara.


hahah the lighting made me look super washed out but I'm hoping to all have a fab Easter Sunday and no Easter would be complete without nail art!


For regular pictures follow my Instagram @emmmairving :)

Byeeee xoxo






13 comments:

  1. it's actually pretty rare to see yellow eye make up - and this looks totally refreshing on you! lovely products there!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog and Happy Easter! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP | Coachella Style Inspo
    RASSP | Easter Recipes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you for your lovely comment xx

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and I love it!! This is such a cute and eastery tutorial!! I love how you've used a huge range of products aswell!!
    You look amazing!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thank you so much! Glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. Your eye's are really pretty :) the make up really makes them stand out :)
    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute makeup, look lovely! Those nails are lovely and Spring-y too x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, and you cannot beat Real Techniques brushes!!

    I have an INTERNATINAL GIVEWAY on my blog, hope you will enter;
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely post! I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Following you on GFC now! I hope you will do the same dear~
    Keep in touch! ♡

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing!

    x leah symonne x

    www.itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this fun, colourful look for spring

    x karen
    the chic & damned

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a super cute look! I love the little emojis!
    lexi // thelittlebrunette

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion