Saturday, 5 April 2014

Spring Nail Art

I'm currently obsessing over triangles...I don't know why I am but I think they look pretty cool. I really wish I could do more complex nail art on my blog but I think it'd be too hard to explain to we shall just stick to easy stuff!

The thing that makes this spring-y is the colours haha!


Step 1
I start by painting all my nails two coats of the pink polish and wait for that to dry.

Step 2

To create this triangle I take the nail polish brush and starting from the bottom - so working towards the tip of your nail - I place the brush on the nail and then rotate my nail, not lifting the brush off of the nail, this creates the triangle with a neat edge. It's as simple as that!!

Step 3

I do the exact same on the other side but with a different colour!

Step 4
To seal the colour in and create a smooth finish I apply this clear coat.

That's it!! Very simple, right? I'm off of school now for spring break so expect more blog posts!

Let me know what you'd be interested seeing more of on my blog! -Emma, xoxo

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the pink and the blue together gorgeous colours Emma :) <3

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube // Vote For Me


    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely, I would never have the patience! The Models Own shade is gorgeous.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a snazzy look, but super easy! Thanks so much for sharing! Definitely going to try this soon!

    Cathy // hello, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cool look! It's so simple that I (someone who is nail art impaired) might be able to do it haha :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that nail art idea,I'll definitely gonna try it. =)

    FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so nice! Knowing me i'd make such a mess though.
    Love your blog!!

    http://whatjenniferdidnext.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! x - http://ellexandraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Revlon shade - so pretty for spring! xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute nail art!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion