Wednesday, 7 May 2014

See You Soon




Hello my lovely lot! If you read my previous post you will know that I graduated from high school. Crazy. This is the outfit I wore to my Valedictory/Graduation. I got this beautiful paisley print dress from Rare London I had never actually heard of this website until I was frantically trying to search for a dress last minute as usual. I did pay almost £50 for this dress so I did expect high quality and I was not disappointed. The dress was beyond comfy and the lace panel on the back was such a beautiful feature. The paisley print incorporates pastel colours which are my absolute favourite. I can see me wearing this again in summer as it can be totally dressed down which I love! For shoes I wore my beloved eBay Wedges that are so comfy which is actually the main reason I wore them. I never really go all out with jewellery but I wore my Tiffany & Co. Bracelet which I love to put on for special occasions. 
I so many complements about my hair in my last post and I thought I'd mention what I used on it. I washed it the night before with the Tresemme Healthy Volume Shampoo. The next morning I separated it into sections and curled small pieces, this makes my hair look more thick and voluminous. I don't touch my hair until it is all cool and then I shake it out to loosen the curls. Next I apply the Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo this stuff is incredible at giving my hair texture and volume. Finally I set it all with the Wella Silvikrin Classic Hairspray in 5 I am not a big user of hairspray so I'll use any old brand that does the trick! 

I do hope you enjoyed seeing my outfit, let me know what you think in the comments and make sure you follow me on Instagram for regular pictures @emmmairving .
Have a fab day - Emma, xoxo



15 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduation! The back of the dress is amazing! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much! I LOVE it x

      Delete
  2. Aww, you are so cute! I love your dress and shoes so much <333

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is gorgeous! love the outfit:)

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty dress, looks great :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you look so pretty!! The dress is beautiful!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk - hope we can follow each other xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress! So pretty, I love the transparent back especially ^^

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats!! You couldn't have picked a cuter dress for that occasion!! Love it!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous!!!

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The print on our dress is just delightful
    xxx
    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion