Friday, 23 May 2014

Vegas Skies



Blazer - New Look // Top - New Look // Skirt - H&M

I am such a big fan of pairing pastel colours with greys I think they go hand in hand. The blazer actually belongs to my mum hahah and it is double my size but I like the oversized boyfriend style it creates. I always wear these H&M skirts, they're very basic and inexpensive plus they match everything and are so easy to throw on but look like you've made an effort. Also, thank you so so much for the positive comments on my last post about Youtube it's so encouraging :)

If you want to see more pictures from me you guys should defos follow my Instagram @emmmairving I try to upload daily on there. 

Thank you for reading and following me :)
-Emma, xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Love the blazer so much! You look so beautiful! :)

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of that jacket, its so beautiful! Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so cute! I agree with you, greys and pastels just look so chic together. Also that top is just adorable. xx

    ☾ www.liquoricepearls.com ☾

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pastel pink blazer, and that lace top is super cute!

    Check out my latest post on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP
    TwitterInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. pastel color does look good with gray :)

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww love this blazer! It works so well with the grey

    Hannah xx
    RaspberryKitsch

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blazer is a lovely colour, looks perfect with the skirt
    Daniella x

    http://www.daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blazer, wish my mum had a similar fashion sense to me!
    By the way, I've tagged you in the Inspiring Blogger Award if you'd like to join in!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit, especially the blazer!
    Em x
    Emparkerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion