Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Youtube?


Hiya my loves, bit of a random post but I was wanting to get you guys opinion on me starting to make youtube videos. For the longest time I've wanted to make videos because I have so many ideas of different videos I'd like to make but I always back out due to many factors such as, 'will anyone watch?', 'will people like me?', 'will anyone understand my accent (Scottish)?'...but despite that I still really would love to make videos. I get comments daily in real life and on my Instagram *@emmmairving* asking if I make Youtube videos or telling me I should start and these comments really make me want to. I guess the point in this post is to ask if you guys think I should start making videos and would you watch? I do have a channel which I guess you could subscribe to just now https://www.youtube.com/user/masqueradebelle09 .

Let me know what you think in the comments as I'd really appreciate it and if you have a youtube channel let me know what it is so I can go check it out :)

Have a lovely day xoxo


p.s follow me on Bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/masqueradebelle

19 comments:

  1. I think if you want to make a YouTube video, just go for it! Even if you don't get a lot of views at first they will eventually happen.
    Just do it!
    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! I recently started too! https://www.youtube.com/user/vavaviolett/videos
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it! I think it's hard at first but you get used to it!

    Ally x

    http://itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely think you should do it if its something you're interesting in. I think at first getting subs will hard at first but it'll happen! And weather people will like you, theres always going to be someone who doesn't like you and thats okay. Best of luck!

    xo Franchesca | City Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reckon if it's something you want to do than just go for it! Otherwise you will forever be thinking about *if* you had started making videos. Viewers will come! :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't hesitate and do it dear! It would be great! <3

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been thinking for soo long about youtube videos! tough decision its a different ball game all together!
    Following you now on GFC and Blog Lovin, Do follow back to return the love and support!
    xx
    Red Alice
    http://www.redalicerao.com/2014/05/hair-sins-know-damage-we-do-to-our-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would definitely start! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you want to give it a try just go for it! :) x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  10. I say go for it, if it's what you want to do then why not!
    This is such a gorgeous photo.
    New follower btw, would love if you got a chance to check out my blog and follow if you like it x
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think it's a great idea! my friend & i started one over at youtube.com/hidanielleandnicole

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like fun! very pretty :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do it! I always get so worried about doing one - but just go for it :)

    Vicky xxx
    Lots of Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would be great if you decided to make YouTube videos, I'm thinking of starting to do some too! What do you use to personalise your photos with text? <3 xx

    nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for the comments, so encouraging xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you should go for it if it's what you want. Everyone has to start somewhere and nowadays, it seems a much more approachable avenue.

    There are so many ideas that would translate I won't say better, but differently, through videos and it's such an exciting aspect.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do it! I wish I had the confidence to do it! I would love to see what you would come up with!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion