Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Boots Haul


Last minute prom rush led me to buy more than what I needed haha! I've decided to do my own makeup so I picked up a few bits for that :) *Please excuse my makeup less face and spray tanned hands haha*

 They're real by Benefit - £9.95

This is 100% my fav mascara so I decided to re purchase a fresh one for prom. I love this because it doesn't smudge black under my eyes which is fab.



In Boots they had ran out of the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer so they lady said a lot of people had been buying the Seventeen one instead so I picked it up too to give it a go. They were having 3 for 2 on so I decide to pick up and eyeshadow for me and buy my mum a lip gloss.



I'm looking forward to trying out this black eye liner in my water line and seeing how long it lasts. 



Bleach London were having a 3 for 2 deal so I thought I'd just go for it and pick up some of their products. This mask sounded really good for repairing the damage the bleach from my ombre had caused.


Bleach London Semi - Permanent dye in Rose and Sea Punk - £5

I'm going to dye my hair these pastel colours after prom is out of the way, hopefully they'll turn out pretty cute.



I'm such a big fan of the XXL Dry Shampoo and I got very excited when I saw this and decided to buy it to give it a go, with all these products I'll let you guys know how I get on.

Hope you are having a fabbbbb day and I'll have my prom post up next :)
-Emma, xoxo

18 comments:

  1. oh the pastel dye will look gorgeous, I had my hair pastel pink once and loved it!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I put it on my hair last night and love it!x

      Delete
  2. Benefit's They're Real! is such an amazing mascara!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo i didn't realise it was three for two, i really fancy the tangerine dream colour as its so bright and lovely but im a chicken! i love your blog lovely, i always look forward to reading it!
    Jennifers Journal | Check out my giveaway! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh go for it, it would look fab!! awh thank you so much that is so kind of you to say :) xx

      Delete
  4. great haul :)

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new light pink summer dress
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely haul + you have such gorgeous eyes!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwhhh you're so nice, thank you!
      x

      Delete
  6. I really want to try Benefit They're Real!
    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great post! :)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOKCHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some lovely little bits, I really want to try those bleach london dyes but I'm a wimp ha
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh looking forward to seeing how the dyes turn out :)

    www.thegoodowl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so want to try the 17 concealer, it looks like a really good, long lasting concealer xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion