Monday, 9 June 2014

Ice Cream Sundae


Top // Skirt // Socks // Shoes //

I have so much love for this outfit I wore to my friends 18th, it is a pastel lovers dream hahah! I went a little crazy on the Miss Guided website recently because they have such cute and reasonably priced items. I will have a little moan at the fact the first time I went to put my jelly shoes on the buckle snapped ;( I did however go all DIY and glue it back on with nail glue, which surprisingly held it on. The top is so lightweight and soft I can see it being worn a lot more in summer. The little cut out detail in the skirt is such a snazzy asset which I'm a big fan of. Miss Guided is quickly becoming one of my favourite online stores as its so fun to sit and browse through for hours.

Hope you enjoyed this quick outfit post, I am going to have a prom GRWM up near the end of this week (my prom is tomorrow EEEP). 

-Emma, xoxo 

10 comments:

  1. I love your frilly socks and jelly sandals, so cute!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the socks and t-shirt. So cute!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you picked out !!

    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit, love the skirt! x

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh so cute! I love your jelly shoes! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving pastel colours on you, looks great and the shoes are just too adorable!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit girl! you look beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pastels from Missguided. Have so much fun at prom!! xx

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo I loovveee the colours in this outfit, pastels are perfect for summer!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion