Monday, 30 June 2014

June Favourites


June hasn't been one of the best months for many reasons such as prom and parties, yet one of the worst as my darling Granny passed away last week. I don't want to fall behind with my blog so I will do my best to keep posting.



I knew that I'd love this as soon as I bought it because I'm sure a big fan of the XXL Dry Shampoo. This stuff gives my hair so much body and texture which I love. I would however say I think in future I'll stick to the dry shampoo version as I do like using dry shampoo more in my hair in between washes.


Before & After



I will always stand by this being my favourite mascara of all time. It is just perfection in every way. It makes my lashes longer, fuller, darker and the black does not smudge under my eyes. I always buy the mini size but I think I might have to invest in the bigger size as it is well worth the money.



I only bought this concealer because there was no Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in stock but I actually have to admit I prefer this to the Collection concealer. It is so fab for under eye circles and blends out so easily and lasts ages.



I have been a huge fan of using this liner along my top lash line, I don't really wing it out I just line the lashes to make it look thicker. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge after its dried. The formula is so creamy and easy to work with and that's what makes it my favourite gel liner.



I think I must have wore this eye shadow everyday for the past 10 days hahah. Any time I wear this I get complements and asked what I've got on. It's so quick and easy to put on yet it looks like you've spend a lot of time on your eye makeup. 


Muller Corner Strawberry Shortcake Yoghurt

Bit random but I love this flavour of yoghurt so much, it is so so tasty. I actually think I eat too many of these but they're so amazing and I recommend you all go out and buy these.



100% my current favourite nail polish combo at the moment. It is very effortless but it looks super pretty on. The rimmel polish dries really fast too which is faaaaaab!






This dye is a conditioning dye that washes out after a few washes so they're super fun just to play about with and add a little pop to your hair. I have had a mint green one on for over a week now and it is fading slowly but it's sure a cute colour that's the 'sea punk' one.



Ed Sheeran 'X' Album

YESSS ED!!!! I have been waiting so so long for this album to come out and it is incredible. Download Spotify and get listening to this album you will not regret it. My faves from this would have to be 'Thinking Out Loud' and 'Nina' but they are all amazing. It's one of those albums where you don't ever have to skip a song.

I'm going to try my best to blog more so make sure you follow me on here and on Instagram - @emmmairving - for regular posts.

What have been some of your favourites this month?

Have a fab July, - Emma xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant favourites post! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss! I hope you enjoyed your prom though, I loved mine! Ed Sheeran's album is so beautiful, he always makes the most amazing songs that make you want to cry xD Love your blog!!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your grandmother sweetie :(
    I love that powder you used! I'm sometimes iffy on powders, but that works wonders on you!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so adorable! l adore your hair and make up and am looking forward to trying out some of these products.
    www.simpleaesthetic.com
    Cheers,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I've been listening to Ed Sheeran's Nina as well! It's my current fave :D

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love They're Real- it's definitely my favourite mascara- shame about the price tag though! And I love that strawberry shortcake yoghurt- had it with my breakfast this morning haha!

    - Grace's Beauty Space xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Faves! I have been liking they're Real! mascara too :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list Emma love all of them :)

    xx Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just found you, not gunna lie I'm liking your blog alot, I'm also loving the Ed Sheerans album, and I really must go out and but one of those yoghurts along with the Bleach London Hair Colour, they look awesome to have a play with! Keep it up:)

    http://beautyoutlookxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion