Saturday, 21 June 2014

Party GRWM


Here is a quick Get Ready With Me for my friends 18th birthday party, which was a fab night!

Makeup




Foundation -Max Factor Face Finity
Concealer - Seventeen Stay Time
Bronzer - Hoola by Benefit
Blush - Posie Tint by Benefit
Highlighter - Wake Me Up by Rimmel

Eye Base - Bourjois Color Edition 24h 03
Outer Eye Lid + Lower Lash Line - Thanks A Latte by Benefit
All Over Lid - MUA Trio (middle shade)
Centre of Lid and Lower Lash Line - YDK from Naked 2
Inner Corner - Barry M Glitter in 15
Lash Line Liner - Rimmel London 
Tide Line + Water Line Liner - Revlon ColorStay 
Mascara - They're Real by Benefit 
Brows - Seventeen Brow's That

Lips - Revlon Matte 'Elusive'



Dress // Miss Selfridge // Socks // Topshop // Shoes // Miss Guided 

For my hair I used my Cosmopolitan Crackle Multi Styling Kit.


Hope you all have a lovely evening <3 
-Emma, xoxo

p.s do you guys prefer when I link you's to the products or do you like me just writing the name?

13 comments:

  1. always think your makeup looks perfect! I almost bought this dress too but i'm way too small for it haha :-(
    Jennifers Journal | Enter My Giveaway xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh that is so sweet of you to say! Thank you, hahha I'm a little shorty too but it hits the floor nicely even in flats <3

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty! I love the makeup!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that dress is so cute! You're suuuuch a cutie pie. Hope you had fun at your party!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh stop it youuuu :) hahah it was a fabulous night thank you xx

      Delete
  4. You are like a princess in that dress! Love it! <3

    ❤ ✿ NEW SWEET POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh what a complement!! Thanks gorgeous xx

      Delete
  5. You look lovely,that dress is beautiful and looks great on you :)

    FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like this post,it’s very beautiful and lovely.
    You have an amazing blog!
    would you mind checking out my blog,and following if you like?
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look! Your dress is lovely! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress!
    Very nice makeup :)

    www.teacupsanddresses.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion