Saturday, 14 June 2014

Prom GRWM


Aaaaah so on Tuesday it was my school leavers/prom and I thought it would be really fun to show you everything I wore and how I done my makeup and hair.



I had my hair washed, blow dried and then curled with GHD straighteners at a local salon. The curl held amazingly and I they were still perfect the next day. 





For makeup I started with the eyes -

Base - Maybelline Color Tattoo 'On and On Bronze'
All over- 17 eye shadow in 'Mardi Gras'
Outer Half and Outer Half of Lower Lash Line- Naked 2 'Snakebite'
Inner Half of eye and Lower Lash Line - Barry M Dazzle Dust in 'Tan'
Inner Corner - Naked 2 'Verve' 
Deep Crease - 'Busted' Naked 2
Centre of lid - Barry M Fine Glitter '15'
Tide line and Water line liner - Revlon Colorstay
Lash Liner liner - Rimmel Gel Liner
Mascara - They're Real by Benefit
Brows - Seventeen Brow's That

Foundation - Maybelline Fit Me
Concealer - 17 for under eyes and Boi-ing by Benefit on blemishes
Bronzer - Hoola by Benefit

Lips - Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm ' Elusive'




The dress itself is from Vogue Prom Dresses which I thought would be a scam website but I got convinced it wasn't and it really wasn't! The dress came in the perfect colour, I got it in the colour 'sage' and exactly the same as the picture on the website, it did need taken up and in but that was an easy fix. It's no longer available on the site but :(




The shoes were from eBay and we so comfy to wear. The red bottoms reminds me of Louboutin's ;)



On my nails I have Barry M 'Diamond Glitter' on and my bracelet is from Tiffany & Co.


Also I swear I got my tan did professionally, I'm not too sure as to why it went so dark on my hands hahah. 


How gorgeous is my friends lace baby pink dress??? I'm so in love with it.


Hope you're all having a fab day, let me know if you've had your prom and if so link me to any blog posts or your Instagram so I can be nosey and see pictures :) I also have more pictures on my Instagram (@emmmairving) so check them out x
-Emma, xoxo


21 comments:

  1. That dress looked stunning on you, so beautiful <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO beautiful oh my GOSH! The colour suits you so well and your face looked flawless. I hope you had a great evening. x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWWH YOU'RE SO SWEET!!! Thank you so much, I had the best time x

      Delete
  3. That dress is beautiful! You looked amazing
    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your makeup is flawless and that dress is stunning!! You look lovely! hope you had a nice night! :) xx
    Jennifer's Journal XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! That dress is gorgeous too. Hope you had an amazing prom. I had mine 2 years ago now and absolutely loved the whole "dressing up" part of it! xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww you looked gorgeous my dear! That's such a beautiful dress :)


    Phoebe | Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely stunning! That dress is gorgeous and I love your hair, shoes and nails :) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh you look so beautiful! wow amazing dress!
    hope you had a fantastic time :)

    ordainingserendipity.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You looked beautiful! I love your dress and makeup!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww you look so stunning, what a gorgeous dress! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your dress and your makeup, very pretty! xx

    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. that dress is stunning! love the light green color! fantastic look! Hope you had a blast at prom!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You looked absolutely beautiful, I used the Naked 2 for my Prom too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is an absolutely stunning dress and look that you created!

    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Tumblr

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion