Thursday, 10 July 2014

July Wishlist

1//2//3//
4//5//6//


Summer is my favourite season to shop for because you can totally express your personal style a lot easier I find than in winter. I haven't posted a wishlist in ages so I thought I'd make one showing you guys what kind of things I'd wear in summer and what kind of things I wish to own.

Mirrored Skirt - This is such a cool and unique skirt that could easily be dressed up or down. I could see me wearing it with a pastel top, like a baby blue crop top. It would look so nice during the summer time but, random thought, do you think the sun would reflect off it and hurt peoples eye or am I just being silly?? hahah

Bodysuit - One of the main reasons I love Miss Guided is because their pieces can be so inexpensive this bodysuit is an example of that. I know people would pay lots of money for a similar item from Topshop or Nasty Gal. I think this would look adorable with a cute pair of denim shorts and it could even be more evening appropriate with a maxi skirt. Personally, I would wear it with these chiffon trousers from American Apparel.

Riding Pants - I've been wanting a pair of these for the longest time but I'm not sure if I can part with £64 for a pair of trousers what do you guys think, worth it or not? I love the above colour or the pink cheeks shade. I can already picture how I'd style them, I'm thinking a denim jacket with a white crop top ahhhh!! Is there anywhere out there that does dupes or am I better investing in the real thing?

Pink Skirt - I have wanted a skirt like this ever since watching Niomi Smart's most recent haul where she featured a similar skirt. This is such an adorable skirt that I really want to own! The way the model is wearing it with a white top is exactly how I would style it.

#OOTD Top - I am 100% buying this top as it is so cute and quirky. I think I'll buy one with black writing as it will go with more outfits. Also it you're after fun t-shirts check out this etsy seller (not sponsored to say that I just had so much fun looking at their items)

Pinafore - This is such a steal at £8!! Unfortunately my size isn't in stock or I'd have already bought this. Can you picture how cute it would look with a pastel pink crop to under it? 

Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what is on your July Wishlist!

Have a fab day!
-Emma, xxx



8 comments:

  1. I loooveee the mirror skirt! I agree, it can definitely be worn more dressed up for the evening or dressed down for the day!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted the riding pants for sooo long too but i'm so fussy with my short legs and how things look on me i'm really scared about me hating them and wasting so much money! I love that bodysuit x
    lots of love | jennifer's journal ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I really like number 1 and 2!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that pink skirt!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wanted a skirt like that since watching Niomi's video too haha.x lashingsofmascaraon.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink skirt and pinafore :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the skirt, holographic and metallic clothes are gorgeous!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion