Monday, 14 July 2014

Summer Nails

Hiyaaa nail art post long time no see! Since I've started working in a cafe I can't wear nail varnish which is a shame considering I use to wear it every day :( This nail 'art' isn't really that fancy it's just nice colours with an easy design on the ring finger.

1. Miss Sporty - Popcorn
2. Sinful Colours - Snow Me White 
3. Sinful Colours - 24/7
4. Barry M Gelly - Green Berry
5. Sinful Colours - Purple Diamond 
6. MUA - Lush Lilac (I put this down as a base for number 5)

On the white nail I used a pen, yes a pen, to create small triangles with each of the above colours and I also used a some silver by Sinful Colours in Queen of Beauty. 

And of course I was watching Teen Wolf while painting my nails, I love this show so so much, Stiles is the most perfect guy ever. I got the little pastel green ombre mug from Asda and the Starbucks cookies & cream frapp is so yummy!



Sorry this wasn't the most interesting nail art post but maybe it might inspire you to create something similar!
Hope you're having an amazing summer :)

-Emma, xx

26 comments:

  1. Aw I love this! Reminds me of confetti. I wish I had those colors!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love the nail art! The colours are so fun! I've heard soooo much about Teen Wolf and haven't jumped on that bandwagon yet, sooner or later I will need to!! :D
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, oh girl, you must jump on the bandwagon ASAP!! you will not regret it x

      Delete
  3. Love the color combi and omg you're a Teen Wolf fan too! Loving the new season so far!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Elise, omg yes it is fantastic!x

      Delete
  4. The Barry M Green Berry looks like a lovely summery shade! :)

    - Grace's Beauty Space xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your post. I like to paint my nails but I'm so lazy and I need a lot of time doing it. Yours look great. Great job.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute manicure, its such a shame that i am just a fail at doing nail art.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure tha's not true! thanks xx

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous shades - really cute & girly! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bright colours are so fun :D, have you tried using any of those nail art pens? I saw some at Boots the other day and wasn't sure whether they're worth getting or not...

    Mai
    www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh yes I've tried a few, they're super helpful! xx

      Delete
  9. They look gorgeous and so bright! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the matt color!:)

    http://justsmiletolifexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all those colors! They are so beautiful and perfect for these warmer months. Green Berry is definitely my favorite, it's such a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely nails, those colours look so good together! And I can't believe that feature nail was hand drawn - I thought it was a nail wrap!

    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh,your nails are so colorful and bright:)
    Love it!
    I would love to see you on my blog!
    xoxo Antonella !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh such a cute and super summery manicure, lovely!! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the polkadot finger you've done! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion