Friday, 18 July 2014

The Dreams Tag



I was completely inspired to try out this tag after watching Gabby's (VelvetGh0st) video recently, it seemed like so much fun!

- What are you currently day dreaming about?

Channing Tatum! After just seeing 22 Jump Street I fell in love with him all over again. The film is so so hilarious I found myself in tears at one point and still laugh thinking about it, Mr Tatum is just an added bonus. So yes I am day dreaming about him and also, going on holiday to somewhere stunning!


-What three items live in your dream wardrobe?

I'd have to say a Burberry Trench Coat as I think they are just such a classic coat that would never go out of fashion, a pastel Chanel bag because they're just so adorable and look amazing and finally these Mini Market Brogues they're all of my favourite colours and I need them in my life!

-Who's your dream celeb look-alike?

Nina Dobrev 100%, she is so gorgeous, classy and has the best wardrobe ever! 


- In your eyes, who's currently "living the dream"? 
Celeb wise I'd have to say the Kardashians because that whole family is stunning and they certainly look like they're living the dream. Also, Nina Dobrev again because I mean part of her job is kissing Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder ;). In general but anyone who has an amazing career that they enjoy is living the dream in my eyes.

- What do you dream of more; love or money?
Hmm love? But maybe I could just fall in love with someone with lots of money hahah.

- Your dream holiday escape?


It would have to be Greece or Italy, they both look incredibly picturesque. I would love to go explore them and take lots of Instagram pictures!

- Who's your dream Youtube collab?
I don't make Youtube videos but I would love to meet and hang out with BeautyCrush (Sammi) she seems so chill, friendly and has the best style ever!

- Did your childhood dreams ever come true?
I'm a bit too young to say but as a child I wanted to be a spy, so I'd have to say no, but there's always time right?! haha

- If one of your dreams could come true right now, what would it be?
Oh I would love to design and run my own coffee shop, I have lots of ideas for that, it is a big ambition of mine.

Hope you all enjoyed this tag, make sure you check out Gabby's video and let me know if you try it out yourself!
-Emma, xxx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, im in love with that Chanel bag, so gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great post!
    I have the same dream holiday! beautiful beach in Europe!
    lovely blog! following you hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love nina dobrev & i'd love to go to greece as well!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Channing Tatum is just so delicious isn't he?! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the items on your dream wardrobe part - I want them all too now!! :) x x

    Gabby at What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely tag! I really want to go on holiday in Italy - and a Burberry trench is always a must.
    x Justina // www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH. How did I not know about this tag before? I want to do it right now! I think I'll schedule it to be my next post (on Wednesday) haha :)

    P.S. Nina Dobrev is so beautiful, I love her and Blake Lively :)

    Arianne | http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello gorgeous, loving your blog xx
    I was going to tag you to do this but you've already one it haha <3

    brookessimplicity.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion