Saturday, 2 August 2014

First Youtube Video!!

Here goes nothing,



I just uploaded my first video onto YouTube *eeeeppp* I would appreciate it so much if you lovely readers became lovely watchers(?)/viewers. It's not the best video but hopefully it makes sense and I eventually will improve on my editing and voice over skills, it still a bit awkward talking to my microphone while my brothers sit in the next room hahah.

For the phone case you will need -

A white phone case - I got mine from EBay
A selection of nail polish including a white one - I used Mua 'Lush Lilac', Sinful Colors 'Snow Me White', Barry M 'Green Berry', Miss Sport *not sure of the shade name*, Sinful Colours 'Purple Diamond'.
Cotton buds.
A piece of plastic to put the nail polish on to.

For the nails you will need -
A selection of nail polish, I used the above ones.
Nail polish remover.
Cotton buds.
A piece of plastic.

Again, I really hope you enjoyed it and I'd love to hear your feed back :)
-Emma, xx

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for passing by my blog! I really like yours, and the video is soo cool! I need to try this for sure! I'm following you in bloglovin and here in blogger, hope we can be follow each others blogs!

    Beatriz,xo || Classy and Trendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cool and cute video, congrats on your first YouTube.:).

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved<3
    Great post blog lovely.
    I wish you a happy sunday!

    xx

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and I'm so glad to see you start on YouTube! It's so hard to start up, I'm trying to myself but you did so well! Love the video and the phone covers (: good luck dear!

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely first video! Looking forward to watching more <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so pretty! Good luck with your blog and youtube channel xx

    http://justsmiletolifexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great video.. I must try this myself xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh this is such a good idea!! I love it!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will def give this a watch after work, always looking for someone new on YT!

    sara xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute idea & you did well! Can't wait to see what's next :)

    Yasmeen xx
    The Mirror Affects

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion